Chez Pim is at it again! The Menu for Hope Program is back and this time it will benefit the United Nations World Food Program. I am sponsoring a prize, a $300 gift certificate to the The Inn at Little Washington the famed Restaurant/Inn owned by Chef Patrick O’ Connell. Dining at the Inn is pure gastronomic fantasy as course after course is presented more stunning than the last; staying at the Inn is also quite the experience as you take in the sheer opulence and unparalleled service of the place.
The beauty of this event is you can select which prize you want your raffle ticket ($10 each) would be entered in, so if dinner or lodging at the Inn is not your cup of tea, there are other prizes to choose from. Just check out the list on A Menu for Hope III or FirstGiving.com that manages the donations.
Choose your prize carefully and please make sure that you are in a situation to claim the prize. Flight, transportation and additional food and lodging costs are not included in the prizes unless specifically mentioned.
As a recap , here’s what you should do:
1. Go to the donation page at FirstGiving.Com : A Menu for Hope III
2. Make a donation, each $10 will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize or prizes you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. Do tell us how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code -for example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for UW01 and 3 for UW02.
3. If your company matches your charity donation, please remember to check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
4. Please also check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
5. Check back on Chez Pim on January 15 when we announce the result of the raffle. (The drawing will be done electronically. Our friend the code wizard Derrick at Obsession with Food is responsible for the wicked application that will do the job.)
For an indepth description of some of the other prizes check out the regional hosts site:
US West Coast :Becks and Posh